Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

On the Story Trail

I'll be MIA for the next week or so as I travel back and forth across West Virginia presenting storytelling programs.

This past week included stories for a library summer reading program, a mental hospital, a 4-h group and a senior citizens center. Tomorrow and Saturday I have two more library programs, a campfire and a family reunion. It's nothing if not eclectic and exciting!

Monday and Tuesday will be filled with library programs, then I will be back home for a day to pack up for the big annual Fairplain Antique and Flea Market for the 4th of July weekend. After that life will slow down a little, and I'll be back to writing.

Til then, blog on, my friends!

Copyright Susanna Holstein. All rights reserved. No Republication or Redistribution Allowed without attribution to Susanna Holstein.

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately, but be assured that I read and enjoy each and every word you write, and will post them as quickly as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...